ECE & Preschool
The resources below will help you find preschools in your area and learn more about early childhood education (ECE). Parents must pay tuition for preschool, though some schools and organizations may offer scholarships for low-income families.
Education Policy Center Resources:
- Qualistar helps parents find preschool and childcare centers in Colorado for newborns through kindergarten-age children.
- Early Childhood Colorado Information Clearinghouse is a gateway to services for young children, their families, and professionals working in the early childhood field. You can search for services by county or by particular key words.
- The Denver Preschool Program offers tuition credits for parents of preschoolers who live in Denver.
- Colorado Bright Beginnings offers programs designed to educate parents about their children’s development from birth through the age of 36 months. They provide research-based information, education, connections to community resources, and support for parents to make the best decisions for their child’s development. The programs are free for all Colorado parents and are available in both English and Spanish.
- Born Learning helps families and community members learn how to create quality early learning opportunities for young children.